Who is Urology Clinics Manchester? We give you the low down on what the clinic has to offer.
In today's modern healthcare service our patients are increasingly well informed and medically literate. The expectations of patients are high and rightly so. As a consequence of several high-profile charities and extensive media coverage, the importance of men's health, cancer and rapid diagnostics and treatment is becoming an increasingly important requirement for world-class healthcare. That is why Urology Clinics Manchester formed and it is why we do what we do!
Urology Clinics Manchester pride themselves on delivering:
· Expert diagnostic clinics utilising modern technology, genetics where needed and rapid pathways to treatment.
· Cancer treatments in an international cancer centre and the only internationally accredited and private fully equipped robotic prostate centre in the North West.
· Men’s health clinics led by individuals dedicated to this important area of health.
We are dedicated to providing our patients with access to:
· Evidenced based care & clinical excellence
· Appropriate tested technologies & innovations
· Our multidisciplinary team management pathways
· 24/7 care, including urgent cases
· Our concierge service (for international patients)
· Our second opinion service
· World-leading clinical trials
At Urology Clinics Manchester, we ensure you are seen by one of our 6 most appropriate clinicians in our clinics across Manchester, Cheshire & Wirral/Merseyside. We can offer the following clinics:
· Kidney Clinic
· Bladder Clinic
· Prostate Clinic
· Penile Clinic
· Testes Clinic
· STI screening Clinic
· Infertility Clinic
We understand that seeing someone close to you is important, that’s why we have set up clinics in several locations across the North West. These include Manchester, Rochdale, Wilmslow, Wirral, Cheshire, Warrington and Newton-le-willows. All of these locations have good road links and parking on site or nearby. So finding a suitable a clinic shouldn’t be too far away from you.